Sub Title

Art you just have to have!

Daily Paintings and more by Sophi

Friday, July 11, 2014

Pet Me!

 
 
"Pet Me!"
 
6 x 12 x 1 1/2 oil on canvas
$125
 
Well le chat noir has "awakened" and he is now experiencing his bliss in his second chakra which is sometimes referred to as the emotions and feelings zone.  A place where physical pleasures and desires are indulged in.  Ooo la la I know!  Oh to be a cat.....
 
This is part of my series on the Enlightened Chat Noir.  The images came to me as dreams so obviously I was not concerned with getting the dimension "right" as is often sought after by many painters.  As an artist is it sometimes much more important to communicate an idea than to be perfect.  Pure raw imagination should not be tampered with!  And I'm sure by the picture you get the idea - the cat wants to be stroked on his belly & enjoy the pleasure!  Ooo la la!
 
available for purchase at www.sophiemuseum.com/purchase/



No comments:

Post a Comment