Sub Title

Art you just have to have!

Daily Paintings and more by Sophi

Friday, July 25, 2014

BuddaPurr



Budda-Purr
Available in Print $50
Original 6 x 12 x 1 1/2

Yes Indeed I finally finished the series (this is 6 of 7) and this is the enlightened chat noir purifying the sixth chakra.  Ironically I did not have the visual for this piece until I myself had just completed the siddhi mantra discipline for Ahem Prem (that's 125k repetitions of I am divine love in case you are wondering) which obviously would purify the sixth chakra since that is what prayer work does.  Isn't that deep & exciting!  The sixth chakra is also known as Ajna, the third eye or all seeing eye as it is the space where the mental and psychic aspects of our being unite.  This of course requires spiritual development which there are many paths for.  I just happen to be following Budda-purrs example.  You choose your own. 

Just look at that sweetheart she seems to say everything is really ok just close your eyes, breathe easy and meditate...Om purr...om purr...om purr...Try it.  I guarantee you will feel better!
 
In any event prints are available for $50 and most likely a 9 x 12 or 8 x 10
Next post will be the Enlightened Chat Noir...

www.sophiemuseum.com/purchase


No comments:

Post a Comment