Sub Title

Art you just have to have!

Daily Paintings and more by Sophi

Thursday, July 3, 2014

All Those Golden Orbs

 
"Golden Orbs"
 
8 x 8 x 1 1/2 oil on canvas
$125
 
I hope you have enjoyed the dragonfly lessons.  I think this is the last of my dragonfly works for the time being.  I am working on another series now that probably won't be ready for another few months.  At that point, when I write about the dragonfly, it will most likely be from a more mystical perspective.  Doesn't that sound fun!  Perhaps one that includes folklore or magical powers associated with the ancient insect that has allegedly been on earth for millions of years.  How they "know" these things is a mystery to me and why it matters.....
 
Happy Independence Day too!  Woohoo!
 
artwork available at www.sophiemusem.com purchase page



No comments:

Post a Comment