Sub Title

Art you just have to have!

Daily Paintings and more by Sophi

Monday, November 17, 2014

 
 
Two Fall Leaves
 
8 x 8 Oil on Canvas
 
$125
 
 
Aloha! & yes I know it has been far too long since my last past however I have been working and well celebrating my birthday which has gone on nearly all month but is winding down ..... boo ):  So here is another beautiful piece I made with natural leaves I found along the roadside.  You know nature really is the greatest inspiration! 
 
Along with the opening of the show and working with the Art Connection of Rhode Island I have also been generously gifting items to the Catwalk in Great Barrington, MA.  For you animal lovers this is a fashion swap really for women and all the proceeds are going to support our Berkshire Humane Society.  So check it out to donate or pick up a few items that peak your interest.  Guilt free shopping at it's best!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment