Sub Title

Art you just have to have!

Daily Paintings and more by Sophi

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Simon Waits Patiently

 
Simon Waits Patiently
 
 5 x 7 Oil on Museum Board
 
$125
 
 
I think this is the last of my Simon Says series.....I know sad but also sort of fitting since we are nearing the end of summer and almost all seasonal things good & cultural here in the Berkshires.  This past weekend marked the close of the BSO (Boston Symphony Orchestra)'s summer season here at Tanglewood.  I was lucky enough to attend and had beautiful weather which has been cold and rainy most of this summer and not particularly cooperative for outdoor concerts.  It was an all Beethoven concert and wonderful listening too with the summer breeze wafting in the air as I lay beneath an area shaded by long standing trees.  Remarkably the acoustics (via speakers) are excellent even on the lawn......just pick your neighbors carefully!  Oh back to Simon.... At this point I'd say the little guy had had enough attention from the paparatzi and really was ignoring me and patiently waiting for me to open the door....which of course I did.  Cats!  Haven't they a way of controlling things (:


available at www.sophiemuseum.com/purchase


No comments:

Post a Comment