Sub Title

Art you just have to have!

Daily Paintings and more by Sophi

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Hemmingway

 
Hemmingway
 
8 x 8 oil on museum board
 
SOLD
 
 
 I know, I know I've been posting all about Simon...but then I came across this lonely little image of my painting of Hemmingway.... and it occurred to me that it would be a nice surprise in the course of writing about the Berkshires since I have no idea when I will be writing a continuous blog on Key West, where he is, but he fits in nicely with all other cats.  If you ever get to Key West check out the Hemmingway House for more cuties like him.  Unfortunately, I can't recommend when the best time is for seeing the cats because I didn't have huge luck myself....but I did get tons of photos of flowers to paint from.....more coming next year.... and more on Simon on the next post I promise!
 
 
more work available at www.sophiemuseum.com


No comments:

Post a Comment