Sub Title

Art you just have to have!

Daily Paintings and more by Sophi

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Somewhere in Paris




  Back to Paris, so there I was meandering the streets again just taking in the beauty and love of it all.  I just love the way the trees are reflecting in the water here.  My friend Catherine should be there by now and I lent her the map I told you about last week.  Some other tools you might want to consider reviewing before you go or bringing along are the Fodor's "Exploring Paris" and or the Fodor's "see it Paris".  I'm sure you can check these out of the library if you don't want to buy it (or get lucky like Catherine and borrow from a friend like me).  The "see it Paris" has good write ups of many of the museums, especially some that are a little less known.  I'm pretty sure it was at the Sainte-Chapelle Chapel or it could have been the Cluny museum where I purchased a hand made linen pocketbook that EVERYONE in the states that sees it wants one.  I am hoping Catherine goes and buys me a new one as mine is a little worn out, but still loveable.  Both books have so much in it you really need a year to really see Paris!

No comments:

Post a Comment