Sub Title

Art you just have to have!

Daily Paintings and more by Sophi

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

La Cathedral e Notre Dame



SOLD

  I must say I really prefer this angle of the Cathedral much better than the head on look, or was that the back?  It was just so beautiful with the flowers and the trees beginning to bloom.  Notre Dame is in included in the Paris Museum Pass although I really don't remember a line, although I did not look for an official tour.  This is a great part of the city too.  I'm sure if you go you will enjoy it.  There's a bridge near by that I remember musicians playing on.  Really festive and fun!  Catherine returns from Paris today and I can not wait to hear all about her experiences and the museums she went to.  I wonder if she took any of the day trips to Chateaux museums included with the pass.  I also can not wait  for her to share photos.  I'm sure it was gorgeous with the buds coming out.  Ah Paris in spring.  I can still remember the magic even though it has been some 5 years....  Friendly reminder today is the last day of the April special, but don't worry for you fans in the East / other side of the world I extend it for the day in case you are sleeping when I post(:

No comments:

Post a Comment