Sub Title

Art you just have to have!

Daily Paintings and more by Sophi

Monday, February 17, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day Week Extended

 
 
 

ALOHA! & Happy February & extended Valentine's Day Week.  I mean really why should the love end after the 14th?  Not here and not in my world!  Just keep on loving!
 
So here is Paco again and I seem to be having a bit of trouble getting back into the blogging.  Oops.  He's my "chat noir" de Caribbean (2013) and long awaited friends that I met last March will be very happy to know that I have all his pictures posted on the website and for sale via email or directly on the site through PayPal.  This one is already gone and another but I hope there are plenty for the folks that all loved Paco, the resident cat at the hotel I stayed at in the Cayman Islands last winter.  Great place and if you really want to know where Paco lives drop me an email.  Hint, it is very close to the Westin on Grand Cayman and you will enjoy the restaurant that is there.  I think that is the real reason Paco hangs around so much.  Plus there is a gazebo for his afternoon siestas!
 
Hope you are all doing well.  Not sure when I will get back to blogging full time.  I may just make it a monthly thing and let you know what has been added to the website.  It's very time consuming updating both and I need to be in the studio working on my new projects. 
 
Yes we are freezing here in the North East.  I'd say if it isn't a record cold year well then it sure feels like it.  The good news is that I have taken advantage of the hibernation to be in the studio and painting away! 
 
That's all for now..

No comments:

Post a Comment