Sub Title

Art you just have to have!

Daily Paintings and more by Sophi

Friday, October 4, 2013

Hiatus!

  
  Aloha!  And yes it's time for a very long hiatus!   Over the past year I have been diligent and posting and working in the art studio almost daily along with working two other jobs, servicing the wholesale accounts and well I'm pooped and the little cat needs some attention too.  So I am officially taking a break from posting on the blog and I am pretty sure the break will last at least six months so check back next March. The website, www.sophiemuseum.com, will have most of the new works loaded in galleries and paypal working by October 15. New cats will not be loaded until January or a little later (see I have been so busy I didn't even keep up with the website).  Unfortunately, the links below will not work.  They were developed though the DPW website, where I have/had a gallery and have taken a hiatus from posting there too so they block your links too.  They will link you to their site but have gotten rid of the option to purchase the piece so please feel free to email me about anything & have the best six months ever! sophie@sophiemuseum.com

Yes I am still painting - don't be ridiculous why do you think I am stopping the posts.  I am very busy in the studio, working with charities on their auctions, helping the needy and well yes working too!  

Have the absolute best holiday season ever!  

Be Happy, Have Fun, Do what you Love,  MEOW!

Sophie


No comments:

Post a Comment